Skip to main content
European Commission logo
Eurocodes: Building the future

Contact your NSB

Please click on your country to contact your National Standardisation Body (NSB). The National Standardisation Body in your country will take care of  your message and the follow-up.

Other countries (CEN Members)

The questions from other countries not listed above can be addressed to the JRC and will be submitted to CEN/TC250: contact us.