Eurocodes leaflets and booklets
Within the framework of an Administrative Arrangement with the Directorate General Enterprise and Industry regarding support to the Implementation, Harmonisation and Further Development of the Eurocodes, the JRC has prepared a series of booklets and leaflets on the Eurocodes.
- B1 - The Eurocodes: Implementation and use (2.0MB)
- B2 - The role of EN 1990: the key head Eurocode (5.0MB)
- B3 - The Eurocodes and construction products (1.8MB)
- B4 - The Eurocodes: Supporting EU policies and increasing competitiveness (1.6MB)
- B5 - The Eurocodes: Use outside EU (4.2MB)
- B6 - The Eurocodes and cooperation in the Euro-Mediterranean area (1.2MB)
- L1 - The Eurocodes: What are they? (732kB)
- L2 - The Eurocodes: Getting prepared (895kB)
- L3 - The Eurocodes: Increasing competitiveness (1.1MB)
- L4 - The Eurocodes: Opportunity to innovate (865kB)
- L5 - The Eurocodes: JRC contribution (1.0MB)
Eurocodes leaflets and booklets in Chinese
- The Eurocodes: What are they? (213kB)
- The Eurocodes: Use outside EU (3.3MB)
- The role of EN 1990: the key head Eurocode (2.3MB)
Related event: Conference on Standards and Energy Efficiency in Buildings, Beijing, 29-30 January 2008.
Eurocodes booklets in Russian
Related event: Eurocodes: a tool for building safety and reliability enhancement, Moscow, 9-10 October 2008.