Progress of national implementation of the Eurocodes
An analysis of the progress in the implementation of the Eurocodes has been performed based on the information provided by the members of the ENC group. Concerning the EU Member States, the situation on 25 January 2010 was as follows:
- 83% of all parts have been published as national standards;
- 66% of all parts have been translated in national languages;
- National Annexes have been published for 38% of all parts;
- National Annexes are available in English for 18% of all parts;
- adaptation of national building regulations, where needed to allow the use of the Eurocodes, is expected to be completed at the latest in 2011.
Progress of Publication of EN Eurocodes as National Standard (%)
Detailed information on the process of National Implementation may be obtained from the National Standardisation Bodies of CEN members.