Eurocodes - Structural Fire Design
Workshop with worked examples
27 - 28 November 2012, 2 days
Venue: Brussels, Belgium
Organizer: European Commission, Enterprise and Industry Directorate-General and Joint Research Centre, CEN/TC250, CEN/TC250 Horizontal Group Fire and CEN Management Centre.
This workshop (Level 2/3) with emphasis on worked examples intends to contribute towards the transfer of background knowledge and expertise on Eurocodes-Structural Fire Design Parts from CEN/TC250 Horizontal Group-Fire to potential trainers at national level and Eurocode users.
The principal objectives of the workshop are to:
• transfer knowledge and information to representatives of key organisations/institutions, industry and technical associations in Member States;
• provide state-of-the-art training material, background information and worked examples to Eurocodes trainers and users;
• facilitate exchange of views, networking and cooperation.
Applies to Eurocodes:
- EN 1990 Eurocode - Basis of structural design
- EN 1991 Eurocode 1 - Actions on structures
- EN 1992 Eurocode 2 - Design of concrete structures
- EN 1993 Eurocode 3 - Design of steel structures
- EN 1994 Eurocode 4 - Design of composite steel and concrete structures
- EN 1995 Eurocode 5 - Design of timber structures
- EN 1996 Eurocode 6 - Design of masonry structures
- EN 1999 Eurocode 9 - Design of aluminium structures