The Eurocodes are coming - is your business ready for the change?
01 - 04 February 2010, 4 days
Venue: BSI Headquarters, London
Prepare your organization for the transition from British Standards to Eurocodes by attending BSI's series of Eurocodes Masterclasses in 2010.
Held in both London and Manchester, the Eurocodes Masterclasses will provide you with detailed information about the Eurocodes most relevant to you, with a specific focus on the UK construction industry. Through case studies and discussion groups, you'll gain a full understanding of specific Eurocodes, as well as the cost and time commitments involved.
Applies to Eurocodes:
- EN 1990 Eurocode - Basis of structural design
- EN 1991 Eurocode 1 - Actions on structures
- EN 1992 Eurocode 2 - Design of concrete structures
- EN 1993 Eurocode 3 - Design of steel structures
- EN 1994 Eurocode 4 - Design of composite steel and concrete structures
- EN 1995 Eurocode 5 - Design of timber structures
- EN 1996 Eurocode 6 - Design of masonry structures